Bath & North East Somerset Council is
committed to addressing the causes and effects of climate change
and is a Beacon Council for Waste.
The Fashion Museum seeks to become
ever more sustainable and to reduce its carbon footprint:
- We use low energy light bulbs in the chandelier
- LED lighting was installed in the Panorama Room display cases
in 2010 to replace less efficient lighting.
- Energy-efficient lighting is used throughout the building
- Better switches, low energy bulbs and good housekeeping have
reduced energy use.
- We use ethically-sourced tea and coffee in the cafe.
- We use local ingredients as much as possible in our
- Our shops use recyclable paper bags and 100% biodegradable
- We are committed to recycling.